- 2 beds
- 2 bath
This spacious second floor apartment promotes open space living with a large balcony and entertaining area.
It has two large bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes and an en-suite to the master with contemporary style fixtures and fittings.
The main bathroom is modern and includes a bathtub, shower, vanity and toilet.
The open plan living area extends outside through double glass sliding doors onto a large tiled north facing private balcony that is drenched in winter sunlight.
The modern kitchen is centrally located in the apartment and boasts stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, and plenty of cupboard and preparation space.
This apartment comes partly furnished with the tenants option to include: lounge chairs, fridge, microwave and clothes dryer.
Chamberlain Street is by far one of the best locations in Campbelltown due to its prime location which is central to all living necessities including Schools, University, Shopping centres and Parks and public transport.
Other Features Include:
– Secure basement parking with an intercom
– Two well sized bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes.
– The main bathroom includes a bath tub, toilet and shower.
– The living room opens out onto a large private balcony
– The master bedroom has an ensuite with a large shower, vanity and
– Modern kitchen design including stone bench tops and quality
stainless steel appliances
– The apartment has air conditioning.
– Approximately 10-minute walk to Campbelltown Stations
– Separate internal laundry with a clothes dryer